We are recruiting again, can you help?
Author: Russell SmithAugust 23, 2012
Dear readers of my blog (that’s you!)
We’ve recently recruited 2 new team members, they are both are starting in a few weeks. My team and I are massively excited and can’t wait for them to arrive. I love many things in business but recruiting new team is probably my number one. If you have chatted to me about recruitment before, you’ll know how many hoops people have to jump through to work here.
However, we still need 1 more. This is what we are looking for:
1. An accountant (no surprises here!)
2. Accountancy practice background
3. Part qualified or just qualified (not qualified for a number of years)
4. ACCA or ACA (and maybe AAT qualified)
5. As a regularly reader of the blog, you’ll know that we are not your every day type of firm of chartered accountants – they have to be a good fit for a culture
6. Passion and enthusiasm about accounts and tax saving a must!
Thanks for the help, if you know someone email me at firstname.lastname@example.org