Accountant Set-up Services for Limited Company Businesses and the Self-Employed
Are you looking to set up as a limited company or self-employed worker? Need support in managing the process? Our experts are here to support your goals!
Why Use Our Services When Establishing Your Small Business?
- You’ve got a great business idea
- You’ve got your product or service and a target market
- You’ve done your research
- You are ready to launch!
The next step in your business journey is establishing your brand and setting up your company. This is a tough and time-consuming process. If you aren’t familiar with the business and financial world, you’ll likely experience a variety of headaches, stress-filled nights and confusing administrative tasks on the road to becoming your own boss.
That is unless you sign up for our accountant set-up services for limited company businesses and the self-employed. At RS Accountancy, we make the process of establishing your business easy, straightforward and hassle-free. We can help you:
- Work out what kind of business is right for you
- Decide on shareholders and directors, and file the necessary paperwork based on your decisions
- Establish payroll processes and self-assessment tax return procedures, as well as other financial services like bookkeeping and report management
- Register your company with the appropriate legal and financial authorities, including Companies House and HMRC, as well as industry-specific governing bodies
- Establish the necessary business accounts and financial systems to make sure revenue and outgoings are handled correctly
- By ensuring your company is set up exactly as you intended, checking over documentation and certification
- By providing advice and guidance on business development practices, and how you can look forward to better profitability
- By supporting you in the early days of your business’s life, helping you to avoid potential pitfalls and mistakes when getting off the ground.
For more information on exactly what we can do for your business, or to inquire about any of the above, contact one of our qualified accountants.
RS Accountancy is here to support your small business goals. Our expert Leeds-based accountants service the entire country, helping you manage your financial responsibilities and grow your business.
Need help managing your small business finances?
Got a question for our award-winning accountants?
Subscribe to our Mailing List
Helping You Choose the Right Business for Your Goals
Choosing the right kind of company to suit your business is integral to its success. The initial stages of establishing your business will directly affect how your business will work and flourish. Which company model is best for your business? You’ve got two main options:
Limited Company Set-Up
Establishing yourself as a limited company is the most common method used to set up a business. The advantages include:
- Commercial credibility
- Protection from bankruptcy and legal problems
- Tax savings
However, there are downsides too:
- There is more to learn
- Establishment and management fees are higher
- Your financial commitments are more complicated
Setting yourself up as a self-employed individual has numerous benefits. These include:
- The chance to manage yourself
Many of us have dreamed about launching a business, but the reality of self-employment can also present risks:
- You won’t have the kind of personal and professional security that you have in a company
- You will need to deal with all your own finances
Our Accountant Set-up Services for Limited Company Businesses and the Self-Employed Help You Find the Perfect Model for You
Getting this decision right is important. Choosing the correct path for your business can make or break it. Once you’ve made that choice, getting your company properly established is just as important. Mistakes now can lead to problems in the future, and nobody wants to deal with that kind of backlash.
RS Accountancy has worked with hundreds of self-employed individuals and limited companies both in Leeds and all over the country. We have the expertise to make sure that your decision to start a business is the right one. We can support you through the entire establishment process, helping you to make the most of each benefit you stand to gain based on your decision, and negate any potential disadvantages!
Grab a free no-obligation consultation with our online accounting services experts today and begin your new business journey with RS Accountancy!