New Russell Smith speaking event – cash rich, profit making, tax saving
Author: Russell SmithNovember 13, 2015
Do you lay awake at night worrying about customers paying you and the lack of cash in your business bank account?
Is your business growing but you are not sure if your business is making profits?
Are you concerned that you may be paying too much tax?
If YES, then come along to hear me tell you the 10 secrets of building a cash rich, profit making business that doesn’t pay any more tax than it needs to.
I will be looking at:
– How to get customers to pay you in full and quicker than you thought possible
– How to predict what your cash will be at the end of the month
– How to get the best possible payment terms
– How to set a profit goal and achieve it
– How to work out where your profits are coming from (it won’t be where you think it is)
– How to ensure that your whole team is focussed on making profits for your business
– How to get on top of your tax bills very quickly
– How to avoid unnecessarily paying tax
– How to plan lower tax bills for the future
Here is what participants of my last presentation said:
“Really helpful, clear, engaging and easy to understand”
“Friendly, approachable, interesting, knows his stuff”
“Russell was great”
“Very engaging, funny and informative”
“So impressed by Russell, so helpful”
The event is at my office in the Round Foundry Media Centre, it is on Tuesday 24 November 2015 at 1 – 2.30. The event is completely free.
If you would like a place email me at firstname.lastname@example.org