Manage your cash flow and generate more cash for your business
Author: Russell SmithMay 29, 2015
Turnover is vanity
Profit is sanity
Cash is reality
If you are like most businesses you probably agree with the above two statements.
However, knowing that you should be on top of your cash and actually being on top of your cash are two different things. Whilst for accountants like myself, doing cash flow forecasts is bread and butter, for most businesses it is not as easy.
Which is why I am giving a new training sessions entitled:
“Manage your cash flow and generate more cash for your business” on Wednesday 17 June 2015 at my office at 9.30am – 12.30pm.
In the session I will be covering the following:
– The 1 secret to stop worrying about cash flow
– How to do a cash flow forecast and get it right
– How to predict your VAT bills
– How to predict your income tax and corporation tax bill
– How to predict your PAYE/NI bill
– How to predict when your customers will pay you
– How to get your customers to pay you quicker
– How to generate more cash for your business without incurring cost
– How to manage your expenses
– How cash links to profit
– How to have the cash balance that you want in your business
If you would like to know all of these things and would like to attend on Wednesday 18 June 2015 at my office at 9.30am – 12.30pm, please:
email me the word ‘cash flow’ at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets cost £50 + VAT and are payable before the day.
Cash is the thing that business owners worry about most, if you would like an end to sleepless nights, then:
email me the word ‘cash flow’ at Russell@rsaccountancy.co.uk
and I will book you a place.
Places are limited because of room space, so it will be first come first served.