How to avoid doing a P11D…

June 24, 2015

P11D forms are due to be submitted to HMRC on 6 July.

You do need to complete a P11D if you have any ‘benefits-in-kind’.  This is where your company pays taxable expenses on your behalf such as company cars and/or private healthcare.

You then have to pay income tax on these benefits.

However, there are expenses that you don’t pay tax on that you still have to declare on a P11D.  This is where the company pays on your behalf:

Travelling and subsistence (but not motor expenses)
Home telephone

None of these are taxable but you do still have to complete a P11D.

This can be a pain to do this every year so you can tray and obtain a P11D dispensation.

Follow the link here:


0113 337 2130

Want to Know More About Our Specialist Small Business Accounting Services?

Get Your Free, No Obligation Quote from Our Award-Winning Accountants Today!

Pin It on Pinterest