Shareholders own the business and you may at some point need to transfer your shares to your spouse (usually for tax reasons) or to transfer shares to a key employee or business partner.

We can complete the share transfer documentation for you and file at Companies House.

Nothing lasts for ever and companies can close down. We can complete the necessary work for a company closure and file with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs.

You may need to change your company name or registered office which we can do for you quick smart!

Book a No Fee, No Obligation meeting with award winning chartered accountants.
  • *Find out what your HMRC and Companies House deadlines are
    *Find out how to save tax
    *Find out how to increase profits and manage your cash